PO Box 908
Newberg, OR 97132-0908
The Lord continues to bless the flow of Scripture as hundreds of letters and calls pour in each month. The Lord continues to provide and volunteer opportunities abound.
- Minnesota: A call came in from the ship Caribbean Mercy which is one of the YWAM Mercy Ships and in port in Duluth. A 100,000 Spanish and 40,000 English portions were requested for an upcoming trip to the Caribbean.
- Chicago: A man called looking for Bibles for his ministry. We had helped him a couple of times in 1994 and can now assist from Newberg plus our contacts in Iowa and Missouri.
- California: A prisoner said some of his Christian brothers had written about 6 months ago and received some study Bibles and he would like to get one if he could. He said he is hungry for more in depth study in the word of God and thanked us for our ministry that reaches out to the prisoner to help those "who want to grow in grace and knowledge in our Lord Jesus Christ."
- Ethiopia: One writer said he was so thirsty for the word of God but could not get a Bible. Another said the 14 members of their Bible study group only had one Bible and would like more with different versions.
- India: A young person received a Bible Foundation Scripture portion and wrote that he recently read a wonderful piece from the Holy Bible from Matthew 14 titled "Jesus went unto them." He said he was really impressed and was very curious to know more about it.
Rejoice: needed temporary warehouse space with access to a forklift has been made available.
- Folks to help move and put cartons of Bibles on skids and wrap the loads.
- A Seattle contact that could collect and store Bibles for pick up.
- New photos and letters from overseas.
- A recorded interview with the man responsible for the nationwide distribution of our giant print portions to nursing homes.
- Optional simple work project.
- You are invited.
- Monday, July 17, 7-8 PM at Newberg Friends Church, 307 South College Street in Newberg. Parking is available behind the church, off of 4th Street, and we will be meeting in the Barclay A room of the back building.
To request more information about Bible Foundation or to leave a comment
Back to News Index Page
Back to Bible Foundation Index